Another day, another Cavs rout. Cleveland destroyed the Dallas Mavericks 128-90 on Friday night, improving to 12-2 on the season and 8-1 at home.
Kyrie Irving shot 8-for-8 in the first half and the Cavs led 72-38 at the break.
The second half was more of the same en route to the Mavericks’ 13th loss of the season.
Irving scored 25 points in 28 minutes.
Kevin Love knocked down seven three-pointers on nine attempts, finishing with a game-high 27 points and hauling in 10 rebounds, posting his 10th double-double in 14 games to start the season.
LeBron James finished with 19 points and 12 assists.
Our Role Player of the Game is Tristan Thompson, who posted a double-double with 11 points and 12 boards.
The Cavs are back in action on Sunday afternoon at Philadelphia for a 1 pm tip-off.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: St. Edward Takes Advantage Of Fumbled Opportunities In 17-0 Win Over St. Ignatius on
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on