Ante Zizic: B-
Who would have thought back in August that a rookie most fans hadn’t heard of would be the only one remaining on the Cavs’ roster from the Kyrie Irving trade.
The 21-year-old spent time down in the G League this year, and also worked extensively with assistant coach Vitaly Potapenko getting ready for the NBA.
In 18 games with the Canton Charge, Zizic averaged 16.3 points and 9.3 rebounds per game while shooting 57.3 percent from the field, proving he can finish well around the rim. His best stretch with the Cavs arguably came in March when he played in 12 games overall and averaged 6.7 points and 3.0 rebounds.
Throughout the season, Zizic proved that he was worth acquiring in the trade and has plenty of upside.
Up next: Tyronn Lue
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on