It’s week two of the high school football season, and there’s plenty of great games in and around the Northeast Ohio area.
Stay Tuned to our Twitter account all Friday night as we update games that might have been cancelled or if a game has to get postponed, which happened due to weather to a few games in week one.
One game between two ranked teams has already been cancelled for Friday, that being the showdown between Wadsworth and Stow, this after a player for the Grizzlies tested positive for the covid-19 virus.
Our friends over at Northeast Ohio HS Sports has compiled a full slate of games for week two, and you can check out that schedule below.
Don’t forget to check out NEOSI’s coverage Friday and Saturday for week two of High School Football! Also make sure you vote for our Week One 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on