The American Dream is alive and well in downtown Cleveland Wahlburgers is coming to a new location on the corner of Prospect and Ontario
“Now that Cleveland is a championship city once again, it’s time for a championship burger destination in the heart of downtown,” said Mark Wahlberg.
The 5200 square foot facility will be opened daily for lunch and dinner by the same owner and operater, Nino Cutraro, who also is the owner and operator of Wahlburgers Detroit.
Mark Wahlberg tweeted this out earlier.
— Mark Wahlberg (@markwahlberg) December 13, 2016
Personally, I can’t wait for the burger experience that we have watched on A&E TV for the last couple of years welcome to Cleveland.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on