The weeks continue to seem to get harder in fantasy football, as more injuries mount and rosters seem to start to take shape as the good and bad teams in your league get separated.
Today we take a look at some players that could still be sitting out there, and some that you may want to quickly snatch up as they will go quick as rosters continue to change from week to week.
So have your team pulled up as we give you the ‘Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For Week 6.’
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on