Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk reports that Josh Gordon, recently exited his 30-day rehab, is “highly unlikely” to be traded by Tuesday’s deadline.
According to Florio, “Per a source with knowledge of the situation, a trade of Gordon before Tuesday’s trade deadline is believed to be “highly unlikely.'”
There is a chance the Browns could move him after the season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on