Joe Thomas is set to join the Thursday Night Football and Super Bowl coverage.
The former Browns left tackle has been with the NFL Network since he has retired.
He also is a part of the podcast “The ThomaHawk Show” with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
The future Hall of Famer is making strides in the media.
His podcast has become extremely popular in Cleveland. It caught the attention of the national media.
Thus Thomas found himself working with the NFL Network last season after he had retired.
“I am thrilled to join NFL Network and Thursday Night Football,” Thomas said.
“Throughout my playing career, I quickly realized there are few events which can rival the excitement and action of prime-time NFL games, and having the chance to be a part of that atmosphere each week is something I greatly look forward to.”
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on