Indians fans who have been chomping at the bit to get a real look at their team won’t have that chance again today, as for the third time in the first six days of the season the team has been rained out.
Today they were set to wrap up a three-game set vs the White Sox, but rain and cold will stop the two teams from going at it. The two teams will play a double header on May 23rd at US Cellular Field.
The Indians were rained out opening day at home against Boston, and also were postponed on Thursday. The team will travel for three against the Tampa Bay Rays starting on Tuesday, before coming home to host the NL Champion New York Mets on Friday.
The good news – the forecast for Northeast Ohio next weekend is calling for sun and 60’s all weekend.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: St. Edward Takes Advantage Of Fumbled Opportunities In 17-0 Win Over St. Ignatius on
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on