While the Indians and White Sox won’t play today due to weather, the Indians are busy behind the scenes making moves, and today did that with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Jordan Bastian of Indians.com reports the team has moved outfielder James Ramsey and utility player Zach Walters to the Dodgers for cash.
Indians have traded OF James Ramsey and UTIL Zach Walters to the Dodgers in exchange for cash considerations.
— Jordan Bastian (@MLBastian) April 10, 2016
Walters was part of the deal with the Washington Nationals that sent Asdrubal Cabrera to Washington back in 2014. He was a 9th round pick of Arizona in 2010.
In 12 games last season he hit .133, and back in 2015 in 30 games he hit .170 with seven homers and 12 RBI.
Ramsey was drafted by the Twins in 2011, and never played in the Majors. He hit .243 in 126 games with the Clippers last season down in Columbus.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on