Final Week of Season Crucial for Santana
While posting yet another disappointing season at the plate, Indians first basemen Carlos Santana could make or break his future with the Indians in its final week of the regular season. Santana has been in the big leagues for six seasons. His career batting average of .246 has been lackluster, and the team will certainly ponder his future with them this coming winter. Santana, which much of the weight to be the team’s top run producer on his shoulders, under-performed once again this season with just 17 home runs and 74 runs batted in to date.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on