The time for NFL schedule releases has arrived and the Cleveland Browns have unveiled their schedule for the 2017 NFL season. The Browns start off with two divisional games against Pittsburgh and Baltimore and have some notable matchups against the Colts (Week 3), Vikings (week 8) and the Green Bay Packers (Week 14). Also, a note to make is the fact that the Browns will not have a prime-time game, missing out on a marquee spot on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Below is the full schedule released by the Browns:
You can get more information on the 2017 Cleveland Browns schedule here.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on