The last 48 have not been a blast for the Tribe and their offense, which left the month of May hitting as well as any team in the Majors.
Friday the team was held to four runs by the Twins, and while they got off to a good start with a run on a double steal on Saturday, the bats again were held in check as the Twins shut down the Tribe and eventually got to Trevor Bauer for six runs (three earned) in a Minnesota 7-1 win.
The victory means that the best the Indians can do in the four-game set in the Twin cities is come up with a split, something they will try and do Sunday afternoon. Fans can watch the game online live with a free MLB stream.
For now they sit at 30-27 on the year, and while the Twins are still under .500 at 24-30, they have bested the Indians and done a nice job doing it the last two days.
Here’s three takeaways from the latest Indians setback.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on