Amherst Hockey had quite the weekend, as they won a pair of tournaments, winning the Parma Christmas Tourney, and then working their way to a win in the Avon Holiday Tournament.
A big part of the reason for the Comets success in them going 17-2-0 is that of the play of Jacob Kramer, who as of December 29th leads the GCHSHL with 75 points, scoring 28 goals and 47 assists!
The Sophomre forward (who wants to go on to play for the Columbus Blue Jackets one day), started playing hockey at the age of six. He took to the ice right away, and has been amazing as he’s now one of the young stars not only in Amherst, but in the entire conference.
Kramer again played great as the Comets rolled to another tourney win topping Perrysburg, Nordonia and Avon Lake in the four-team tourney.
Look for Kramer to continue to be a huge force for the Comets as they move on in 2018, and as the Comets continue to be a force in the GCHSHL.
— Avon Lake Hockey (@Shoremenhockey) December 31, 2017
— Steele News Live (@SteeleNewsLive) December 30, 2017
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on