Provided they finally tell opposing teams to stop asking about Mike Clevinger‘s availability, the Cleveland Indians’ rotation appears to be set. As FanGraphs projects, they’ll be heading into 2020 with Clevinger, Shane Bieber, Zach Plesac, Carlos Carrasco and Aaron Civale as their starters.
Click HERE to Continue Reading!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on