The Cleveland Indians, and more specifically certain players on the roster, have long been suspicious of the workings of the Houston Astros and the their ‘ways’ when it comes to signals and signs.
It seems like Monday the Indians were validated, as Houston owner Jim Crane dismissed General Manager Jeff Luhnow and manager A.J. Hinch in a bombshell move.
The move comes following Major League Baseball’s announcement of discipline in the sign-stealing scandal.
On top of the firings, the Astros will forfeit their first and second round draft picks in the 2020 and 2021 MLB Drafts, and they have also been fined $5 million dollars.
Click HERE to Continue Reading!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on