The NFL combine will take place this week in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Combine has invited 332 of the best NFL hopefuls to come together and be measured, show off their skills, perform interviews, and be medically checked out. Prospects have a lot to gain or lose from the Combine, but they have prepared for months for it. Poor interviews, a bad medical card, or not living up to physical measurements or drills can hurt a prospect to a certain extent. At the same time, other players can put up ridiculous numbers that can cause them to become a household name. Let’s take a look at some players who have a lot to gain or lose from this week.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on