If you ask most Browns fans they’d likely confess it isn’t the 1-2 record that has everyone in Northeast Ohio bummed about this season’s start. It isn’t the somewhat-customary ‘quarterback controversy’ either.
The real issue (that I think we all could agree on) is the fact that nearly a month into the regular seasons this team doesn’t seem to have improved at all. In some ways it may even seem as if we’ve taken a step or two back.
There is good news though. The rest of the division (minus the Cincinnati Bengals) has all stumbled out the gate, as well.
Here are a few ways the Cleveland Browns can turn it around, and not have yet another wasted year.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on