The Browns have parted ways with suspended offensive line coach Andy Moeller.
The team put out a joint statement with Moeller’s agent earlier today.
Joint Statement from Cleveland Browns Spokesman and Andy Moeller’s Representation Paul R. Sheehy of ProStar Sports Agency
“The Browns and Offensive Line Coach Andy Moeller have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately. While no charges were filed in connection with the recent accusations asserted against him, and which Andy vehemently denies, he has advised the Browns that he desires to devote his full attention and focus on his family. Andy states that this was a difficult decision but the right one for him, his family, and the Club at this point in time.”
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on