It’s admittedly jarring to note the Cleveland Indians’ rotation doesn’t have the reliable depth it once possessed.
Obviously, the talent of Mike Clevinger and Shane Bieber is undeniable. From there, things get a little murkier than what we’re used to.
Carlos Carrasco’s workload is still to be determined considering his ongoing battle with leukemia. Adam Plutko is out of minor league options and needs a strong spring in order to earn an Opening Day roster spot. Aaron Civale impressed last summer, but his ability to sustain that success remains to be determined.
The same could be said for another Indians starter, Zach Plesac.
Click HERE to Continue Reading!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on