This WrestleMania’s WWE Championship Match between Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Style already has fans talking about it being the Match of the Year before either man has even set foot in the ring. Anytime two fan favorites such as these compete with one another, the anticipation of a classic is high.
This is far from the fist time however that two top babyfaces are squaring off at WrestleMania. It typically makes for the best and most memorable match on the card when it does occur. Here is our Top Five times it has happened ranked from Fifth Best to Best.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on