This WrestleMania’s WWE Championship Match between Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Style already has fans talking about it being the Match of the Year before either man has even set foot in the ring. Anytime two fan favorites such as these compete with one another, the anticipation of a classic is high.
This is far from the fist time however that two top babyfaces are squaring off at WrestleMania. It typically makes for the best and most memorable match on the card when it does occur. Here is our Top Five times it has happened ranked from Fifth Best to Best.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on