Well, you’ve trudged through the seven months of the NFL offseason to get to today. That’s right, the wait is over and the 2019 NFL season officially begins tonight when the Bears host the Packers to kickoff the 100th season of professional football.
As we do each year here at NEO Sports Insiders, we’ve gathered our three main Browns and NFL contributors to make some predictions for the upcoming season. First, each contributor will give their Browns record prediction for the 2019 campaign, as you’ll find out if anyone from our team is buying the Browns hype. Next they’ll they submit their Super Bowl prediction submitting both a matchup for Super Bowl LIV as well as a winner of the big game. Lastly, they’ll each try to nail this year’s MVP winner, a conversation the Browns Baker Mayfield is expected to be a part of.
So without further ado, it’s time to unveil our 2019 NFL predictions! See if you agree with anyone from our staff…
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on