3. Dominating the Tigers
The Indians enter tonight at 12-4 this season against the Tigers, and they have beaten them in 10 straight and 11 of its last 12 at home against them.
Detroit is simply trying to wrap up the season on a high note as they look to rebuild for the 2019 season, but have been struggling quite a bit as of late, losing four straight.
While the Indians have played well against the Tigers, they have also beaten them up in terms of the run differential, as they have outscored Detroit 93-63 this season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on