The Indians are eyeing a third straight AL Central Title, and tonight they have a shot to get that closer tonight as their magic number to clinch the American League Central Division is two
They give Josh Tomlin, who has had an awful 2018, a shot at a start for the team tonight, as he will take the hill for the Indians against Matt Boyd who is 9-12.
This season the Indians have dominated the Tigers, winning 12 of the 16 games the teams have played with this being the final three games between the two at Progressive Field.
Here’s a look at the breakdown against the Tigers
Date: Friday, September 14
Time: 7:10 p.m. ET
Location: Progressive Field
Starting Pitchers: LHP Matt Boyd (9-12, 4.11) vs. RHP Josh Tomlin (1-5, 6.63)
TV Channel: SportsTime Ohio
Online Stream: MLB.TV
Radio: ALT 99.1, AM WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7
Click the next pages for a preview of tonight’s matchup against the Tigers.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on