On Tuesday, the Cleveland Indians and the Minnesota Twins will play game two of a three-game series. The Indians will be looking to get back on the winning side of things following a walk-off loss on Monday night.
On Monday night, Shane Bieber started for the Indians but ended up getting a no-decision and the team dropped the series opener following a Mitch Garver walk-off double to left center. The Indians have run into some trouble within the last week, losing 4 of their last 7 games. Coming into Tuesday’s game the Indians hold a 57-48 record in the AL Central and lead the division by 8 games over the Twins. The Twins stand at 49-56 on the season.
Here’s a look at the breakdown for today’s series finale with the Twins.
Date: Tuesday, July 31
Time: 8:10 p.m. ET
Location: Target Field — Minneapolis, Minnesota
Starting Pitchers: CLE – Trevor Bauer (9-6, 2.32) vs Minnesota – Kyle Gibson (5-7, 3.42)
TV Channel: SportsTime Ohio
Online Stream: MLB.TV
Radio: ALT 99.1, AM WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7
Click the next pages for a preview of tonight’s battle in Minnesota.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on