Free agent season has begun and plenty of big names still remain. There is no guarantee as to where they are all going, but it always fun to take a look and form an intelligent guess. While big names like Steph Curry and Blake Griffin are already off the board, and staying with their own team, that hasn’t been the case with everyone.
We have seen trades send Paul George to the Thunder, Jimmy Butler to the Timber Wolves and Chris Paul to the Rockets. Both moves shockers that no one saw coming. Where will the rest of the stars go? Only time will tell, but here is who is left. Please note, this list doesn’t contain Dwyane Wade or Carmelo Anthony as they are both still under contract with the Bulls and Knicks.
Tim Hardaway Jr.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on