While the fight is still two months away, and many of us in the sports media have formed our own opinions. The one common thing we can all agree on is that Conor McGregor will enter his fight with Floyd Mayweather as one of the biggest underdogs in boxing history.
It is hard to even fathom how a man making his boxing debut will stand a chance at one of the greatest men in the history of the sport. It will be a true spectacle. And while my co-hort in the MMA game, Eli Mooneyhamn will have plenty of reasons on why McGregor will pull off the miracle, it will be hard for him or anyone to argue with this visual proof below.
In just a simple training session, each man shows you their speed, jabbing power, footwork and just a flash of their overall game.
Floyd Mayweather showing the pure speed that has defined his game over the many years he has been dominant in that ring!
— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) June 29, 2017
And while Conor McGregor is no doubt one of the greatest and quickest MMA Fighters of all time, this video doesn’t exactly give off that impression.
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) June 29, 2017
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on