New York Mets pitcher Noah Synderggard shut down the Indians in the Mets 2-0 win over Cleveland Thursday, allowing just two hits.
He might have had some motivation, as he took a shot at the Indians official Twitter account following the game after the account called the Mets a ‘fringe playoff team.’
— Noah Syndergaard (@Noahsyndergaard) August 23, 2019
The Indians account wasn’t exactly wrong in calling the Mets a ‘fringe playoff team,’ as they currently even with the sweep of the Tribe sit 1.5 back of a wild card spot in the National League behind Washington and St.Louis.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on