On Monday evening the Cleveland Indians played their first game of a four-game series against the Baltimore Orioles. The game didn’t begin until 7:30 PM following a brief rain delay.
The Indians came into this four-game series riding a five-game winning streak and the Orioles, on the other hand, have won two games in a row.
Coming into the game the Indians sit atop the AL Central with a record of 36-31 and are two games ahead of the Minnesota Twins. The Orioles are in fourth place in the AL East and are 34-34 heading into this matchup.
Following a 12-0 victory the Cleveland Indians improve to 37-31 and the Orioles fall to 34-35 on the season.
Here’s our Three Takeaways from the Indians victory this evening.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on