Corey Kluber is back on the hill for the Indians as they take on the Chicago Cubs in a night affair that starts at 9:05pm at Goodyear Ballpark.
The Tribe ace will make his third spring start, and has had some struggles as he tries to sharpen up for the regular season.
Thus far in two starts he’s allowed eight runs on 12 hits in 7.1 innings, sporting an ERA of 9.82 as he enters the matchup with the Cubs.
Thursday the Tribe fell to the Rangers in Surprise, AZ by a final of 7-3.
Mike Clevinger lasted four innings, allowing eight hits, four runs, three of which were earned with two walks, four K’s and a homer.
Tonight’s game will be televised on SportsTime Ohio and available via webcast on Indians.com.
Here’s the Indians starting nine for tonight’s matchup against the Cubs:
Leonys Martin CF
Hanley Ramirez DH
Jose Ramirez 3B
Carlos Santana 1B
Jake Bauers LF
Tyler Naquin RF
Roberto Perez C
Max Moroff 2B
Bryan Rocchio SS
Here’s Chicago’s starting lineup, as they will be playing another game as well so it’s a split squad affair for them.
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) March 22, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on