Friday was a rather interesting day for the Indians coaching staff, as manager Terry Francona took them all on a little adventure – skydiving.
Francona went out on his own (in a tandem of course) on his first jump of his life last weekend, and was so impressed with the experience that today he grabbed the likes of Brad Mills and Carl Willis and went out for another jump.
“It’s probably pretty much what I expected, which was exciting. It was cool. What an experience, Mills said after he touched Earth again.
Here’s some video courtesy of the Indians twitter account:
"Hey, if this goes bad, tell Millsie not to screw up the pitching."
Tito went skydiving AGAIN, but he brought some friends along this time …
(via themelissasteele/IG) pic.twitter.com/0U9q9gFdMv
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) March 22, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on