Cleveland Indians infielder Zach Walters is okay following what looked to be a scary car accident that left him with a nasty gash on his forehead as well as wearing a neck brace.
The Indians sent out word that Walters is at home and in good spirits, and physically other than bumps and bruises it appears that everything is okay.
Walters joined the Indians from Washington in July of 2014 as part of Asdrubal Cabrera deal. He underwent surgery on his left shoulder in October after injuring it during Game 3 of the International League Finals.
Here’s a tweet from Walters on Wednesday regarding his condition.
KIDS: this is why you always wear your seatbelt… Because you can't trust OTHERS driving. pic.twitter.com/haIvYZL82M
— Z (@TheIronTeddy) December 23, 2015
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on