3. The Royals Won’t Be Record Setting Bad
The Royals have had a flat out awful 2018, and the Indians with a sweep could have sent them to tying their worst season in franchise history, when they lost 106 games in 2005.
That won’t happen now, as Salvador Perez smacked a two-out base hit to left field, scoring Adalberto Mondesi, giving the Royals the win and giving them a glimmer of happiness with four games left in the season.
It wasn’t that long ago the Royals were in back-to-back World Series’ which is why Indians fans should never forget the happiness they are having over the AL Central titles and playoff births they are getting to watch right now.
Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article219150195.html#storylink=cpy
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on