The regular season is finally upon us, and tonight starts the final slate as the Indians travel to take on the Royals after winning two of three against the White Sox.
The playoffs for the Indians have been set for awhile, but the team is trying to set for the postseason, looking to be sharp for their first game in Houston against the Astros a week from Friday.
Before that, they have four more games left, and the team needs one more win to reach 90 wins, which is less than they had a year ago, but the team health wise and mentally look to be in a better place than they were a season ago when they were fried from going through a 22-game win streak.
Here’s a quick look at tonight’s first matchup for the Indians and Kansas City.
Date: Thursday, September 27
Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
Location: Kauffman Stadium
Starting Pitchers: Indians RHP Josh Tomlin (2-5, 6.44) vs. Royals RHP Glenn Sparkman (0-3, 4.86)
TV Channel: SportsTime Ohio
Online Stream: MLB.TV
Radio: ALT 99.1, AM WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7
Click the next pages for a preview of tonight’s matchup against the Sox.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on