CLEVELAND – The Cleveland Indians announced that construction has begun on the second phase of renovations to Progressive Field.
The Indians and Delaware North Sportservice will expand the concessions improvements made in the Right Field District last year to the rest of the ballpark, including:
· Unique local food and beverage concepts: The Indians will look to incorporate more popular local restaurants into the ballpark, similar to those that were part of the Right Field District introduced at the start of the 2015 season: Melt, Barrio, Sweet Moses, Great Lakes Brewing Co. and Dynomite Burgers
Club behind home plate
The Indians will construct a new club located on the ballpark’s main level and behind home plate, providing great views of the action on the field.
The club will include a full bar, access to a variety of new concessions options within the space, a customer service center and a glass front for prime viewing. The club will remain open after games, to offer Season Ticket Holders with access to an option to let traffic clear on high-demand games.
The club also will significantly improve views of the field for all fans using the main concourse behind the home plate area.
The second phase of renovations will also feature wayfinding consistent with the Right Field District, updated signage and more team history incorporated throughout Progressive Field, along with the renovation of a select number of suites.
“We’re very excited to continue these impactful renovations, the second phase of which will continue to dramatically enhance the fan experience at Progressive Field,” said Tribe Senior VP of Public Relations Bob DiBiasio. “The first phase significantly improved the Right Field District, and the next phase will similarly impact the Infield and Left Field districts.”
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on