Terry Francona has formulated his rotation for all six potential remaining games.
What may come as a surprise is that there will be no planned “bullpen” days.
Here is the scheduled rotation if the series goes the distance.
4: Kluber (3-days rest)
*5: Bauer(3-days rest)
*6: Tomlin(3-days rest)
*7: Kluber(3-days rest)
— Jordan Bastian (@MLBastian) October 26, 2016
Much of this depends on how well Bauer bounces back, but Game 2 on Wednesday night will answer that question mark.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on