When it comes to talking points from the Cleveland Indians’ weekend trade of Corey Kluber, Delino DeShields Jr. ranks pretty low.
Obviously, fans want to process the loss of Kluber, one of the most elite pitchers the franchise has ever seen. After that comes the intrigue Emmanuel Clase brings to a bullpen which definitely needs the firepower he can provide.
However, nobody seems terribly eager to discuss DeShields. Very few are excited about the arrival of the 27-year-old outfielder, and the benefits he brings to Cleveland.
One major reason for this is likely the fact nobody is too sure what benefits he brings to an Indians outfield in dire need of a sure thing. Somehow, Cleveland added another outfielder, yet that area of the roster remains just as questionable as it was before.
Click HERE to Continue Reading!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on