The NEOSI player of the week award is brought to you by C. Eyers Construction LLC the premier remodeling company in Ohio. You can learn more about them here.
After a closely contested vote that saw numerous great candidates come close to knocking off the winner, a clear choice rose above. NEOSI would like to congratulate our Week 7 winner, Bryce Agnew of Berea-Midpark High School.
Despite the Titans falling to the Olmsted Falls Bulldogs this past Friday Night, they were never out of the game thanks to the non stop motor of young Agnew. Down big in the third quarter, Agnew would rumble for three second-half touchdowns to make it a close game and keep the Titans hopes alive.
A team down big would typically rely on the pass, but coach Hunek knew he could trust in Bryce “The Beast” Agnew to get them back in it. Agnew ripped off touchdown runs of 45, 53 and 2 yards during a wild second half stretch.
While the pass happy offense tends to get a lot of the attention, none of it could be done without the solid O-Line behind Jared Bycznski and the furious run game of Bryce Agnew and Jabriel Williams.
Bryce Agnew will be sure to do his part this Friday Night against Avon Lake as the Titans welcome in the 5-2 Shoremen to George Finnie Stadium on the campus of Baldwin Wallace.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on