The Indians scary trip to Boston to take on the “best team” in Major League Baseball has been nothing but delightful so far, as for the second straight night the Tribe was better than Boston, topping the Red Sox 6-3.
Tuesday’s hero’s included the likes of Shane Beiber, Melky Cabrera, and (once again) Greg Allen, as the Indians with the victory improve to 21 games over .500 at 73-52.
Boston drops to 88-39 with the defeat, and no matter how the final two games of the four-game set goes, the Indians cannot get out of Beantown with anything less than a split.
Here is a couple of takeaways from the second straight win for the Indians in Boston, and the Indians have been excellent on the road since just before the All-Star break.
Here’s three takeaways on the latest Tribe win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on