CLEVELAND– The Indians sold out their seventh game this season tonight, (the most since the club had 11 sellouts in 2007) as the Tribe looked to get their third straight win against the New York Yankees.
Unfortunately, as Cleveland’s bats stalled, the Yankees would do just enough offensively to come away with a 2-1 win, ending the Tribe’s nine-game win streak at Progressive Field.
Zach McAllister picked up the loss for the Indians, but the team can still rebound to win the series against New York with a win tomorrow.
Here are our three takeaways from the tough loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on