CLEVELAND – Matt Loede and Steve DiMatteo of NEOSportsInsiders.com talk about the Browns latest setback to the Cardinals 34-20, what went wrong after the Browns led it 20-7 at one point, the injury situation with Josh McCown and if he should go vs the Bengals on Thursday, and the swirling trade rumors and what the Browns should or should not do before Tuesday’s NFL trade deadline.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on