As the temperatures began to drop on Tuesday evening, the Tribe’s bats began to heat up.
The Indians notched their third straight win, and second straight against the Oakland A’s, 9-4. Trevor Bauer took home the win behind what would become a career performance.
The A’s got on the board first, and would hold a 3-0 lead as Cleveland rallied for their 11th come-from-behind win this season.
While it initially looked like it would be a slow offensive night for the Tribe, they went on a roll in the bottom of the fourth inning to give Bauer plenty of run support, and themselves enough momentum to pull off the win.
As Cleveland looks to get the series win against the A’s tomorrow, here are our three takeaways from Tuesday.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on