Cavs forward Richard Jefferson told TMZ Sports when asked if he will re-sign with the Cavs, “We’ll see.”
Jefferson hopes to play a couple more years and proved in the Finals he can still play at a high level.
ESPN reporter Brian Windhorst told WKNR 850 AM on Wednesday that if it were “strictly a matter of money” for Jefferson, he could get a bigger contract with other teams, but the appeal of trying to win back-to-back championships with his teammates in Cleveland could end up outweighing the dollars.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on