According to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, the Houston Rockets, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs, and Golden State Warriors are interested in signing free-agent center Timofey Mozgov.
The Cavs are also among teams interested in signing the Russian center.
Count Houston, Miami, Golden State and San Antonio among the teams interested in Timofey Mozgov, along with the Cavs, per league sources
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 30, 2016
IF Mozgov were to sign with another team, the only “true” center left on the roster would be Sasha Kaun, who only played in 25 games and averaged just under four minutes per game in those appearances.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on