PHOENIX– Kevin Love is reportedly looking to make his return next week.
According to a report from Joe Vardon and cleveland.com, Love said he will hopefully play against the Phoenix Suns in Cleveland on March 23. Per Vardon, Love still remained “hesitant” to give an exact date for his return, however.
Love broke a bone in his left hand on Jan. 30 against the Detroit Pistons. He was initially given a timeline of eight weeks, which would be March 26. If he does make his return next week, he’ll be slightly ahead of schedule.
Love has not yet played with George Hill, Rodney Hood, Larry Nance Jr. or Jordan Clarkson, whom the Cavs acquired at the trade deadline last month.
Without Love, the Cavs have gone 10-9. In his fourth season with Cleveland, he is averaging 17.9 points and 9.4 rebounds.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on