The Cleveland Browns are continuing to add depth to their secondary, as they’ve signed former Raiders safety T.J. Carrie. Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot reported the news first on Wednesday afternoon.
#Browns intend to sign free agent CB TJ Carrie (Oakland), league source says
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) March 14, 2018
Carrie is a four-year pro and started fifteen out of the sixteen games for the Oakland Raiders last season. The twenty-seven year old posted a career-high seventy tackles in a strong year for the defensive back. Overall, he’s tallied 168 tackles and three interceptions in his four seasons with Oakland.
Carrie joins Terrance Mitchell as the next secondary player to come to Cleveland in free agency.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on