I’m going to project all 42 bowl games for you with confidence points. The higher the confidence point total, the more confident I am that team is going to win the game. Just note that just because I pick a score to be close, doesn’t mean that I’m less confident that team is still going to win.
12/19 12 PM
Alcorn State (9-3) vs. North Carolina A&T (9-2)
North Carolina A&T
This is a new bowl game this year for the Historically Black Universities. With that said I don’t really know much about either of these teams. Both are going to be at the top of their conference and both have strong runners. The only real comparison people will know is the big teams they played. North Carolina A&T lost to NC 53-14 and Alcorn State lost to Georgia Tech 69-6. I’ll just take a chance on North Carolina A&T.
North Carolina A&T 28 Alcorn State 24
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on