2. Can Plutko Stay Hot?
Adam Plutko has gotten off to a great start with the Indians, going 4-1 with an ERA of 4.65 for the Indians. He’s given up 16 earned runs in 31 innings, but his last outing was his best.
Against the Tigers he went six innings, allowing two runs on six hits with no walks and four K’s in an Indians 12-2 blowout win.
In his first four starts for the Tribe Plutko had allowed seven homers, but held the Tigers without a long ball in the last start, a good sign that he’s settling in.
It will be interesting to see how he does in his 3rd road start of the season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on