Join Matt Loede and Lake Erie Monsters Play-by-Play Announcer Tony Brown for our weekly Monsters Podcast – “Monsters Insiders”. Today the pair discuss the Monsters long road trip, including their latest game, a big 4-0 win over Milwaukee that snapped an eight-game road losing streak. The pair talks about the rest of the long trip, and staying mentally tough on the road with the thought the team will be coming home for a big set of games at home starting January 20th.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on