CLEVELAND, OHIO– The St. Ignatius Wildcats topped the Garfield Heights Bulldogs 72-59 on Friday night.
At halftime, Ignatius led 32-24 behind nine points from Jonathon Barnes. After three quarters, the Wildcats extended their lead to 18 points. Midway through the fourth quarter, Garfield Heights trimmed the Wildcats’ lead, 56-48. But in the end, the Wildcats would hang on for the 72-59 win.
Barnes led all scorers with 18 points. Alonzo Gaffney and Meechie Johnson led the Bulldogs with 13 points apiece.
Check out our photo gallery from the game via Opique Photography below.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on