Most of the season due to their ups and downs the Indians have been an afterthought in the National pundits eyes, but a 20-game win streak has suddenly everyone on notice.
The Indians are now the favorites to win the World Series, this after putting together a streak of historic significance that has been the lead on SportsCenter the last few nights.
The oddsmakers have upped the Indians to 3/1 to win the World Series, sharing the top spot with the best team record wise in the National League – the Los Angeles Dodgers, who behind Clayton Kershaw finally got a win last night over the San Francisco Giants.
Being the favorite means nothing, but it’s amazing to see how quickly things have changed for this Indians team from just a few weeks back when some felt they would be lucky just to reach the postseason.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on